Friday, January 12, 2018

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center
Seattle, Washington

 Hello World!


Let’s talk about how God turns your trials into TRIUMPH!! I had a 1st class experience that truly unveiled the Goodness, Grace, and Glory of God’s Love. To some it may seem like nothing, but for me, and the little girl inside that fought so many battles for me long before I became the woman I am discovering today, I am amazed at how God works it all out for His Good Will and Purpose. He does not skip a beat! And for that I’m grateful. I’m grateful that when I’m tempted to despair, He provides an escape from my own self-defeat. I’m grateful that even though I have ignored Him time and time again, and turned my heart away from Him for the love of temporary things, that He never withholds His Love from me and has everlasting compassion for my tears. I’m also grateful that He is merciful and does not allow all the consequences that my ill behavior and poor choices deserve, because He is now, and has always been, my Protector and my Provider and not my punisher.

I few years back I began to envision a cross-country trip. One day I would like to touch every state in this great country of ours and I have to admit, that Washington State was the last on my list. To me, it seemed the farthest away and besides the movie, Sleepless in Seattle (which I have never seen), I hadn’t heard much else that really interested me. But would it be cliché to say that Knowledge Unlocks Doors? Because what I experienced in just 3 days enamored me and gave me a greater hope.

Washington State jumped to the top 20 of my cross-country ambitions and made a very great impression on me. I was truly inspired by a visit to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, which also included a self-guided tour of their Discovery Center and Seattle’s Pop Culture Museum with a snapshot of the waterfront. The best way for me to describe why God chose my last location on my cross-country journey to be my first location at this very crucial time in my life (RESET 2018) sparked the image of a good book entitled My Thorns Formed My Crown written by a friend and former colleague, Terrence Jones. In short Terrence Jones speaks about how his trauma gave birth to his purpose. And I believe it is as such for everyone, who has truly persevered through relentless trauma. Some may come to know their purpose through 'purely' good guidance and loving support. Some of us, like me, may have felt that we almost missed it, with our eyes being blinded and our hearts being darkened by so many unfortunate circumstances. But by some miracle, God is working it all out for my Good and in the meanwhile, I am gaining more and more Freedom to Trust and Believe. Stay Tuned World



Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center
Seattle, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello World! Have you ever felt that the value of your time was determined by making money or feeling satisfied? Well if you're h...