Thursday, January 4, 2018


Hello World!

Have you ever woke up like this? Eager, Expectant, Exhausted, and Emptied all before you could roll over once, pull back the covers and open your eyes to face daylight? I have (many times) and I did... just this morning! And I asked myself wavering, "What's Happening?" with that "Home Alone" expression on my face and perhaps a little teeny grizzly bear sized roar. I asked myself wavering, because sometimes, I'm not sure I want to know.

That's just the kind of world I live in. In my small world in my head or the BIG world surrounding me, I don't always want to know whats going on. I don't always want to understand. I don't always want to figure it out and I don't always want to have an answer to the questions of life in my head. I'm honest enough to admit it and I think that its a huge part of being set FREE. Life always seems to have some problem that must be solved. A question to be answered. Or a quest to embark on. And that my friends is how I can wake up Eager, Expectant, Exhausted, and Emptied before my bowl of Frosted Flakes.

So I took my first Big Risk of the day and conjured up an answer and what is happening for me is the idea of "The Constant". The days constantly come, and that is GREAT! The ideas, hopes, aspirations, and opportunities constantly come and that's WONDERFUL! But my reality constantly comes with those ambitions that rise & shine on me like sunlight and I can't help but see that my circumstances are a little less bright than I prefer them to be and they are constant as well. So what does it matter to get up and play the main attraction in this side show once again?

At times such as this, its imperative that I revisit my faithful response to all things... "GOD 1st". That constant racket of the "to-do list" is a heavy load to attempt to chisel away day after day. But I have these treasures in clay jars telling me to REMEMBER GOD! TRUST GOD if only just for today! Recognize when you're more invested and focused on things of this world rather than the sustaining power of your BEAUTIFUL SOUL. Know that yesterday's strength finished its work and today requires NEW Strength. Know that once your eyes are opened you can choose to SOAR High on Wings like Eagles or lie dormant, depressed, or defeated in your bed. You can RUN the path you have envisioned and in due time you will wake up and WALK graciously in the Freedom that FAITH established for you before the world was formed.

I'M STRONGER! I'M WISER! I'M BETTER! MUCH BETTER!
When I look back over what HE brought Me Through! I MADE IT! BECAUSE I HAD YOU TO HOLD ON TO! NEVER WOULD HAVE MADE IT WITHOUT YOU LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello World! Have you ever felt that the value of your time was determined by making money or feeling satisfied? Well if you're h...